Hands Free Massage
This is a wonderful, deep and powerful but gentle massage that uses the principles of breath, chi energy, weight transference and soft surfaces of the therapist’s forearms. It is a form of massage that works on every level. It is transforming, energising and nourishing.
It is a wonderfully refreshing massage which helps restore your flexibility and increase your energy. Once tried, many people prefer this technique to conventional Swedish massage. This needs to be experienced to be fully believed.
Here are a few ways in which I can provide a Hands Free massage:
- Structural – alleviating physical tension in the body
- Energising – increasing energy within the body
- Colon – relaxing but an effective way in stimulating the colon
- Nourishing – feeding the body with gentle, flowing touch
We can sometimes take our bodies for granted and we often overlook finding beneficial ways of relaxing.
The daily stresses of life can have a significant impact on us both consciously and unconsciously resulting in us becoming stressed, tired, anxious and even exhausted.
Hands free massage can benefit most of us in many ways physically and mentally as it can:-
- Reduce overall stress & anxiety
- Increase energy levels
- Increase mental clarity and improves concentration
- Alleviate muscular tension, stiffness and spasms
- Increase mobility & flexibility
- Encourage better circulation
- Encourage deeper & more efficient breathing
- Improve skin elasticity
- Boost the immune system
- Balance the digestive system
- Promote general relaxation
- Improve sleep patterns
- Prepares your muscles for training
- Helps to prevent injuries from occurring
- Helps your body recover faster
- Improves healing time if you have an injury
- Prepare you for competitions