I have a passion for what I do and that is making people – men, women and children- feel healthier, happier, energised and restored! By combining a wide range of techniques, my aim is to offer practical, effective and empowering solutions to clients, helping them to restore balance and harmony in their lives and to effectively address life issues, improve existing situations or introduce new options supporting the achievement of their goals and objectives. I want your treatment session to be an experience that you have never had before.
Over the years, I have worked with many clients who have benefited from my treatments:
- Golfers – back, shoulder and neck problems that were inflexible that they were unable to swing a golf club.
- Runners – back pain; shin splints; hip pain. Not only have I helped them with their “pain” but by having their regular treatments, they have improved their performance and have had no injuries! Improved their diet which gave them more stamina and energy. Improved their personal best.
- Cyclists – improving performance, reducing injuries, building stamina.
- Computer users – sitting at a computer desk/ipad/mobile phones all day. Poor posture and neck and shoulder problems. Lack of energy and drive after lunchtime slump – changed the diet and a totally new person – full of energy and better concentration.
- Lack of Energy – no motivation, no interest in life, sluggish, constipated
Even if you don’t fit into any of the categories above, you are not left out… because sometimes the body is talking to you and you just need some ME time. Time to just chill out and RELAX!
Diet – I am qualified in Hotel and Catering Management and that is where I have an interest in food – that is healthy food. I enjoy looking for ways to be more healthy – reducing the carbohydrates, dairy and substituting refined sugar for more healthy alternatives like honey, maple syrup, birch syrup, stevia, etc; adapting recipes to suit my own diet. I have studied Raw Food Nutrition with David Wolfe.
In July 2002, I graduated from the Scottish School of Reflexology followed by Indian Head Massage at the Rosemount Centre for Complimentary Therapies. Since 2002, I have also studied Reiki I, II @ Master; Emotional Freedom Technique, Thermo-auricular Therapy and Swedish Massage.
At the end of 2016, I completed the Full Practitioner Level of the EMMETT Technique. 2017 will bring about even more learning where I will be advancing further in the EMMETT Technique and teaching EMM-Tech to anyone who wants to help themselves and others. I will also be exploring the field of Access Consciousness®.